Managing multiple contracts with different customers and suppliers is no easy task. With Ordema, you can interact with other organizations and set up the deals that best fit your needs without any of the hassles of traditional contract management. You can easily see what every organisation is expecting, when each part of the contract begins. Contract management software has many rules and regulations. While most companies have a standard set of procedures, there’s rarely enough time to follow them. That’s where Ordema comes in. We make your contract management process easier without compromising quality and make sure that everything is working right, for you.
Advantages of Ordema Software
1. it is easy to use. This software has been designed for the everyday user, and even novices can get the hang of it. It’s easy to use but can still be used by those with a lot of experience.
2. It helps you draft one up fast to get back to your regular work. Our software also provides a convenient way to capture all the necessary details in your document, including images and signatory information.
3. The best part about Ordema is our detailed reporting features. Different users and even admins can produce the report results. We’ve kept an eye on the requirements of our clients and taken care of everything they may need in terms of efficiency, quality, and usability.
4. It has no ads that can distract you during your working hours. You can use our software with confidence as you don’t have to worry about unblocking any unnecessary stuff or losing free time or money to a third party because we do not show ads on our software
5. It has a mobile app. We’ve created the most convenient mobile app so that you can access your tasks and contacts from time to time.
How Ordema Can Make Tracking, Managing, and Making Contracts Easier for Those Responsible for that in the Company
In the traditional way of doing business, you need to have several contracts or agreements with different parties for every important deal. Each agreement comes with its own rules and regulations that one must follow. You need to have a contract with the client, the supplier, and the service provider for each important deal. With Ordema, all your contracts and agreements are in one place with your bookkeeper or a team of people working simultaneously. You don’t have to worry about lost documents or contracts that one couldn’t send out because of technical errors.
Your contracts will be updated automatically so that the last version is always available to everyone. All the involved parties can read and respond to the latest updates without worrying about scheduling time slots for meetings since things will always be accessible.
It makes it easy for you to keep track of all your agreements, know what each party is expectin, make sure everything is complete, and have full control over your transaction records at any given time. Once all the needed documents are ready, you can scan and email or share them using other available communication channels such as social media sites or cloud storage services you are already using or new ones that you are interasted in signing up for.
You’ll be able to make tracking and managing contracts a piece of cake. It’s always best to have all your documents in one place, and Ordema contract tracking software makes that possible. Your work will be easier than ever before, and so will the process of getting everything done by the deadline. With Ordema, you know what you need to do and till when to do it. You can always access the latest updates, check the status at any given time, check what is happening, and scour the data for any important information you may need in case an urgent situation needs resolving.