About Our Service
We provide the Service to our customers under an agreement with them and solely for their benefit and the benefit of their personnel and other personnel authorized by them as users of the Service (“Authorized Users”). Our customers can efficiently store and analyze all their data in the Service. Because the Service is SaaS, Authorized Users may access and use the Service from all over the world, subject to Orderly’s agreement with customers and any applicable laws.
This Policy does not apply to the content that our customers and their Authorized Users upload and store in the Service (“Customer Content”). In those circumstances:
(a) Orderly is processing Customer Content on behalf of a customer and that customer is responsible for the collection and use of your data; and
(b) that customer’s privacy notice will apply to the customer’s collection and use of such Customer Content.
In such circumstances you should refer to their privacy notice and direct any queries to them. The customer’s agreement with Orderly governs our use of and processing of Customer Content in these circumstances. For more information about our data collection and use in connection with our Service see the second paragraph of the Infromation We Automatically Collect section below.
1.Information You Provide
The personal information we collect when you use the Sites, including when you sign up to the Service through our Sites self-service portal (“Self-Service”), and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information. We will let you know prior to collection whether the provision of personal information we are collecting is compulsory or may be provided on a voluntary basis.
When using the Sites, we may collect your name, email, postal address, phone number and other information you provide via the Sites when, for example, you submit inquiries, request more information about our services, complete surveys or download Orderly collateral, provide feedback about our services or register for sales events or marketing activities.
When you register to use our Service, we may collect your personal information (like name and contact details), and for Self-Service we collect credit card information. We may share such credit card information with our third-party service providers, including for payment and billing purposes.
2. Information We Automatically Collect
When using the Service, we automatically collect certain data relating to the performance and configuration of our Service and our Customers’ and Authorized Users’ consumption, use of, and interaction with the Service (collectively, “Service Data“). While Service Data usually does not involve personal information, it may include such data in the following instances:
• Technical information, or data obtained from APIs, software or systems hosting the products and services and devices accessing these products and services, log files generated during such use;
• Data and metadata about an Authorized Users, such as user ID, email, IP address, other data about the user’s computer or other device, browser and connecting software (e.g., OS and software versions); and
• Data and metadata about an Authorized Users’ activities and behavior within our Service, such as click-patterns and feature utilization.
Service Data is used by Orderly for (a) providing, supporting and operating our products and services, (b) network and information security and (c) to analyze, develop and improve our products and services.
3. Information We Receive from Third Parties
From time to time, we may obtain information about you from third party sources, such as public databases and websites, resellers and distributors, joint marketing or business partners, security and fraud detection firms and social media platforms. Examples of the information we may receive from other sources include: account information; page-view information; contact information from business partners with whom we operate co-branded events, services and marketing campaigns or joint offerings; search results and links, including paid listings (such as sponsored links); and credit history information from credit bureaus.
4. Third Party Applications
5. Targeted Online Advertisements
We use one or more third party service providers to serve ads on the Sites and/or other websites. These third parties may automatically collect and use certain information about your online activities, either on our Sites or other websites, such as your IP address, your ISP and the browser you are using. They do this using cookies, clear gifs and similar tracking technologies. Information collected may be used, alone or in combination with information about you we obtain from other sources (like our data partners and offline customer data), to among other things, deliver advertising targeted to your interests, including serving ads related to our products or services when you access and use other websites and to better understand the usage of the Sites tracked by these third parties.
6. Use of Information We Collect
- Operate, audit and improve our Sites, products and services;
- Provide customer service and support;
- Provide and to facilitate the delivery of products and services you request;
- Send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, training and support and administrative messages;
- Maintain your account;
- Enhance security, monitor and verify identity or service access, combat fraud, spam, malware or other network and/or information security risks;
- Detect bugs, report errors and perform activities to maintain the quality or safety of our services;
- Conduct research and development;
- Understand you and your preferences to enhance and personalize your experience and enjoyment when using our Sites, products and services;
- Develop and send you marketing, sales and promotional communications (where this is in accordance with your marketing preferences);
- Communicate with you about one of our events or our partner events, including webinars and demos;
- Respond to your comments or questions or provide information requested by you;
- Link or combine it with other personal information we get from third parties, to help understand your needs, provide you with better service and to prevent fraud;
- Display and measure engagement with advertisements across different devices and sites;
- Maintain legal and regulatory compliance;
- Short-term, transient use, such as customizing content that we or our service providers display on the services; and
- Process your information for other legitimate business purposes, such as customer surveys, data analysis, audits, collecting and assessing feedback, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns and to evaluate and improve our products, services, marketing and customer relationships.
We may store and process personal information in the EU and other countries.
7. Sharing of Personal Information
We do not share your personal information with third parties other than as follows:
- Where it has been de-identified, including through aggregation or anonymization;
- When you instruct us to do so;
- With your consent, for example, when you agree to our sharing your information with other third parties for their own marketing purposes subject to their separate privacy policies;
- With third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who work for us and need access to your information to do that work. Examples include vendors and service providers who provide assistance with marketing, billing, processing credit card payments, data analysis, fraud prevention, network and information security, technical support and customer service;
- With third party business partners, such as distributors, and/or referral partners, who are involved in providing services to our prospects and/or customers, to fulfill product and information requests and to provide customers and prospective customers with information about Orderly and its products and services. From time to time, we may engage in joint sales or product promotions with select business partners. If you purchase or specifically express an interest in a jointly-offered product, promotion or service, we may share relevant personal information with those partner(s). Where you have given your consent to do so, these business partners may send you marketing communications about their own products and services. Please be aware that we do not control our business partners’ use of such information. Our partners are responsible for managing their own use of the personal information collected in these circumstances. We recommend you review the privacy notices of the relevant partner to find out more about their handling of your personal information.
- In order to protect any individual’s vital interests, but only where we believe it necessary in order to protect the vital interests of any person; and
- In connection with or during negotiation of any business transfer, merger, financing, acquisition, or dissolution transaction or proceeding involving sale, transfer, divestiture or disclosure of all or a portion of our business or assets to another company.
8. Website Visitors, EEA, and Switzerland Users Only: Legal Basis for Processing Personal Information
9. Security of Your Personal Information
We take all reasonable and appropriate steps to protect your personal information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. We use appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information which may include: physical access controls, encryption, internet firewalls, intrusion detection and network monitoring depending on the nature of the information and the scope of processing. Our staff who may have access to your information are required to keep that information confidential.
10. International Data Transfers
Your personal information may be transferred to, and processed in, countries other than the country in which you are resident. These countries may have data protection laws that are different to the laws of your country, and in some cases, may not be as protective. Specifically, our website servers are located in the EU and we may process your information in jurisdictions where our affiliates/partners and third-party service providers are located.
However, we have taken appropriate safeguards to require that your personal information will remain protected in accordance with this Policy. These safeguards include implementing the European Commission’s Standard Contractual Clauses for transfers of personal information between us and our business affiliates and associates to whom we transfer the information which require these companies to protect personal information they process from the EEA or Switzerland in accordance with European Union data protection law. Our Standard Contractual Clauses can be provided on request. We implement similar appropriate safeguards with our third-party service providers and further details can be provided upon request. Please note we have additionally certified to comply with the Privacy Shield Principles for limited international data transfers from the EEA and Switzerland, where we act as a processor on behalf of business customers based in the EEA and Switzerland and where we act as a controller regarding Orderly human resources and internal business operations data from the EEA and Switzerland. For more information, please see our Privacy Shield Statement at www.ordema.net/privacy -shield-statement.
11. Your Information Choices and Changes
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from us by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your accounts or our ongoing business relations. You may also send requests about your contact preferences and changes to your information by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are looking to exercise your consumer rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), please use the CCPA Consumer Rights Request Form found in the California Users Only: Your Privacy Rights section below. If you are looking to exercise your data subject rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), please use the corresponding form(s) found in the EEA and Switzerland Users Only section below.
12. California Users Only: Your Privacy Rights
The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), effective as of January 1, 2020, requires businesses that collect personal information of California residents to make certain disclosures regarding how they collect, use and disclose such information.
Personal Information Collection and Sharing
Orderly does not sell personal information as we understand sale to be defined by the CCPA and its implementing regulations. The categories of personal information we collect about you and the third parties with whom we share that personal information for a business purpose are as follows:
|Categories of Personal Information We Collect||Categories of Third Parties with Which We Share Information for Business Purposes|
|Identifiers (e.g., name, address, email address, etc)||Corporate affiliates, vendors, services providers, and third party business partners|
|Any categories of personal information described in subdivision (e) of Section 1798.80 (e.g., address, telephone number, financial information, etc)||Vendors, service providers, and third party business partners|
|Legally Protected Classifications (e.g., gender, marital status, etc)||Vendors and service providers|
|Commercial Information (e.g., transaction data, etc)||Vendors, service providers, and third party business partners|
|Internet or Other Network or Device Activity (e.g., browsing history, app usage, etc)||Vendors and service providers|
|Approximate Location Information (e.g., location inferred from your IP address, city, country, etc)||Vendors and service providers|
|Professional or Employment-Related Data (e.g., the name of your employer)||Vendors, service providers, and third party business partners|
|Educational Information (e.g., degrees and certifications)||Vendors and service providers|
|Inferences drawn from any of the information identified above||N/A|
Sources of Personal Information
The sources from which we collect personal information are described in the following sections above:
- Information You Provide
- Information We Automatically Collect
- Information We Receive From Third Parties
Purposes for Collecting Personal Information
We collect personal information identified in the lists above to communicate with you, for marketing and promotional purposes, to provide and improve our services and other purposes set forth in the Use of Information We Collect section above.
California Consumer Rights
California law gives California residents the right to make the following requests with regard to certain information we collect about them, at no charge, two times every 12 months:
- The right to request a copy of personal information we collected or disclosed for a business purpose in the past 12 months;
- The right to request deletion of personal information we collected, subject to certain exemptions (for example, where the information is used by us to detect security incidents, debugging or to comply with a legal obligation); and
- The right to request that we disclose personal information we collect, use and disclose.
You can submit a copy, deletion or right-to-know request online by email to email@example.com or by contacting us at Na Trati 17, Lesce, 4248 Lesce,Slovenia. Orderly will verify that the information you submit [(which includes first name, last name, email address, company, and country/state)] matches our records before we fulfill the request. You may use an authorized agent to submit a consumer rights request on your behalf using the methods above, however, Orderly will require the authorized agent to provide signed permission to submit the request on your behalf and may still contact you to confirm your identity and that this request was submitted with your permission. Orderly does not discriminate against you for exercising your rights or offer you financial incentives related to the use of your personal information.
13. EEA and Switzerland Users Only: Your Privacy Rights
If you are a resident of the EEA, United Kingdom, or Switzerland you have the following data protection rights. You can exercise the rights listed below by email us to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The right to access, correct, update, or request deletion of your personal information;
- The right to object to the processing of your personal information by asking us to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information; and
- The right to withdraw your content at any time if we collected and processed your personal information with your consent
- Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent
- To submit a complaint to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information
14.EEA and Switzerland Users Only: Your Privacy Rights in Respect of Customer Content
If personal information pertaining to you as an individual has been submitted to the Service by or on behalf of a Orderly customer and you wish to exercise any data protection rights you may have in respect of that data under applicable law, including (as applicable) the right to access, port, correct, amend or delete such data, please inquire with the relevant Orderly customer directly. We have a limited ability to access Customer Content. However, if you wish to make your request directly to us, please provide the name of the Orderly customer who submitted your data to our Service. We will refer your request to that Orderly customer and will support them as needed in responding to your request within a reasonable timeframe.
15. Data Retention and Deletion
We retain personal information we collect from you where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (for example, to comply with applicable legal, tax or accounting requirements, to enforce our agreements or comply with our legal obligations).When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing, until deletion is possible. When processing Customer Content on behalf of our customers, we will retain Customer Content for as long as our customer instructs us to and/or as required by applicable law.
17. How to Contact Us